I have curves. I like carbs. No matter what I do, these two things are never going to change. I'm never going to be a vegan and run marathons. I need to remember that Torrid is always going to be a store of choice and I will always reach for that second piece of bread.
Embracing who I am, my curves and
I know superficial things about myself:
- Polka dots make the world go 'round.
- I could live in flip-flops if they were work-appropriate and I didn't live in snowy Wisconsin.
- I will always stop if I see a sign that says at least 50% off.
- Dolphins are my weakness.
- Ketchup goes with just about anything.
Do not get me wrong, many things about this blog are not going to change. I am still going to post deals and pictures and crafts. I am still going to rant and rave. But there are times I am going to go deeper.
And there just might be a carb-infested goodie in my hand while I do so...
|Cotton Candy Carbs? Yes, please!|