I'm Mandy, a mother of a handsome handful of a toddler. I'm the wife to a relocated Jersey boy at heart for almost five years. I'm a "youngster" in "Corporate Legal America." I'm one-seventh of a dynamically loud and loving family. I'm a woman with newly-diagnosed hypothyroidism, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and Metabolic Syndrome trying to find a course of treatment that works. I'm a twenty-something trying to find her way on a journey to discover faith, friends and fitness. Most importantly, I'm me. I'm just trying to figure out who that is exactly...

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Second chances...

I have guest posted on my new friend, Amy's blog, while she is on her honeymoon.  Since she's on honeymoon, I thought it would be great to reflect on mine and Blake's and what wasn't. 

As you may or may not know, we are going to Vegas for our fifth anniversary, so I wrote about second chances and how this is ours.

You can check out the post here.

I promise I will be back soon with a new post.  Lots has happened since my last post: daycare changes, continuing the weight loss journey, saving $80.00 at one trip to CVS, my best friend's birthday party, keeping my love affair with hockey alive and more!  Maybe I will post about the massive transformation I am going to partake in this weekend...

<3m

No comments:

Post a Comment